Saturday, July 01, 2006

Big Blue is BACK!!!


Oh man oh man oh man.....

Wow...

If you haven't seen it by now, heed these words of advice: Drop what you're doing and go see Superman Returns RIGHT NOW!!! I don't care if it's 3:00am...it's playing SOMEWHERE....so go see it!

Now that you're going to go see it, I have another piece of advice: If you can swing it, go see the IMAX 3-D version! It only has 20 minutes of actual 3-D footage, but those 20 minutes are amazing! I know what you're thinking...you don't want to wear those cheesy 3-D glasses the whole movie just for 20 minutes here and there...well don't worry, they'll flash a signal on the screen to show you when to put on and take off the glasses. It really is worth the extra 3-4 bucks to get the full experience.

On a completely unrelated note...this is my first post from our brand new Macbook. I'm still getting used to it, but so far it's really amazing!

2 comments:

mestler said...

Dude!! I am mucho jelous. I am trying to talk Amanda into, but if you want to see it again, possibly at the IMAX, I am game.

Congrats on the Mac I hope you enjoy it. -Jared

Brad said...

Dude...I am there if you want to do IMAX. I really want to see it again. Hope the wedding went well!