Thursday, June 29, 2006

Friday night...I have a date with destiny...

...and destiny is wearing blue tights and a red cape. That's right folks...the day has finally arrived. Friday night at 7:45pm, my lovely bride and I will be viewing Superman Returns for the first time...and on the supersized IMAX screen no less! How is such an experience possible? The credit is due to one person alone: my amazing wife Rebecca. Although she has a passing interest in comic book characters, seeing Superman Returns on opening weekend is NOT on the top of her priority list...so to set up something like this for me and then surprise me with it is something I will cherish. I know, I know...some of you are thinking, "Geez, dude, it's JUST a movie." To me, however, it's a little something more...and the fact that my wife recognizes and encourages that....well folks, that is something special all by itself. Thanks, babe, for everything you are and everything you do...you're the best and I love you so much!

Brad

1 comment:

Chris and Melissa Beahm said...

Superman at the IMAX...I am drooling!! Tell me how the 3D glasses and the whole effects are. It's got special features for the 3D Imax and speakers.

Once I get back in town next week I'm going to have to check out the man in the cape.