Sunday, June 25, 2006

Two more days...



Okay, I'm foaming at the mouth at the impending release of Superman Returns...just like I'm sure the rest of you are. However, I feel I must address an errant bit of news that has come to my attention recently. Apparently there are some misguided elements of the American populace out there that feel that this latest incarnation of Superman is "gay". Just so we're clear...they aren't saying that the actor portraying Superman (Brandon Routh) is gay...they're saying Big Blue himself is gay.

SUPERMAN IS NOT GAY.

There, I said it. I won't entertain any further notions of this fallacy. For those of you who require evidence to the contrary, feel free to research DC Comics' vast database of material on the Man of Steel. As for me, I'm going to wait the required two days and enjoy seeing my biggest hero on the big screen once again!

1 comment:

Chris and Melissa Beahm said...

dude...I am super excited...about super man. ;)

I am wearing my superman t-shirt under my dress shirt tomorrow in honor of opening night. I'm not cool enough to go see it on Tuesday night...but maybe by this weekend. SWEET!!!!! Brad...u da man. loved your response to my blog the other day.